For teachers and students - choose from 8 different courses
Click here for more information.
Offered by Intelitek, Inc.
In this self-paced environment students would move at their own pace through on-line provided curriculum that is not leader led and not tied to any specific start or stop time – vacation week, teacher work day, evenings or summer – as it’s only reliant on the student accessing the course.
States and districts have varying rules and processes for awarding continuing education units (CEUs). We will provide you the ability to download a completion certificate as well as a document that lists learning objectives and tasks completed. If your CEU granting organization requires further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Courses are $50 each
* ENGAGING GIRLS IN STEM EDUCATION THROUGH COMMUNITY SERVICE
* INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE TEACHING METHODOLOGIES/FLIPPED CLASSROOM
* HOW TO TWEET AND BLOG FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
* 21ST CENTURY CLASSROOM
* INTRODUCTION TO USING GAME BASED ELEMENTS IN THE K-12 CLASSROOM
* EVERYDAY EXPERIENCES: MAKING MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONNECTIONS
* CAREER & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN THE 21ST CENTURY:
UNDERSTANDING & FACILITATING CAREER PATHWAYS FOR STUDENTS
* USING COMMUNITY PROJECTS TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN TECH ED
* USING VIDEOS AND PODCASTS TO ENGAGE STUDENTS
* CREATING INQUIRY CLASSROOMS
* PINTEREST FOR TEACHERS
DIMINISHING BIAS IN THE CLASSROOM AND FACILITATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS
* STUDENT CHOICE AND VOICE IN THE CLASSROOM
Contact us to register.